Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pulled Pork


I am from South East Virginia which is right on the North Carolina boarder. One of my favorite foods from this area is barbecue. Since moving to Italy I am in a severe deficit of barbecue intake. Since I have been crock pot happy lately (Check out Crockpot girls on Facebook) I thought I would try out some pulled pork crockpot style. I used a bottle of my favorite bbq sauce, apple wine vinegar and water two weeks ago with a pork loin. The hubby asked if I would try some Carolina vinegar based bbq this week. I found this great post from Savour Fare in 2009 and thought I would share.


It looks so easy!!

1 comment:

  1. This sounds delicious, I am surprised you do not have BBQ's we have them all the time during the summer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!