Monday, February 1, 2010

So You're a Tough Guy EH?


Decathlons, Triathlons and the famous Iron Man competition can't touch this "Tough Guy" contest in the UK (that includes tough ladies too). More than 5,000 people come from all over the world to crawl through mud, fire, broken glass and an impossible course of 100 obstacles. There is even an electric fence they must pass called "the tiger". I can't believe people volunteer to do this! It looks like a Rambo movie set. However, it is for charity.




Click here to link to the UK Daily Mail to read more about this amazing competition and see more insane pics!

5 comments:

  1. Hello: I really enjoyed reading about your wonderful move to Italy. Your blog is fabulous, will be back soon to visit again. Have a wonerful day as the featured blogger!!! Lia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd never heard of this before...and omg it looks scary lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. This looks insane. I could never do it but am amazed by anyone who can (and am a little worried about their sanity!).

    ReplyDelete
  4. All I can think is the liability! My god, that looks like a nightmare.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!