Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Edible Arrangements


Here in Italy, the US and many other countries is a fabulous company called Edible Arrangements. They make the most delicious and beautiful arrangements of fruit I have ever seen! This is a great gift for a loved one, a colleague or friend. I ordered one for my mother on mothers day she LOVED it! A great alternative to flowers! It's also a great gift for the person who has EVERYTHING! They are sure to devour it and share with friends. You can either have them delivered or pick them up directly from the store. My personal favorite is the chocolate dipped pineapple. The price varies and is fairly affordable. Click Here to link to Edible Arrangements site! Feel free to send me one :)

Ciao bella!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea, I think i'll get one for my J this year.
    Happy SITS day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, saw you on SITS. What a cute idea! That chocolate dipped pineapple sounds heavenly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, we never have fresh fruit around here and what better way to have than in an arrangement? We went to a wedding where they had a HUGE edible arrangement and a chocolate fountain. Sure it was a mess, but it looked pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've sent these arrangements a couple times for various holidays and anniversaries, and everyone has been so happy with them. I agree they are super yummy! The fruit is so fresh, and they make it so beautiful. They remind me of being on a cruise with all the fruit shapes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those, and have sent them to friends; now, I just wish someone would send to me. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!