Monday, November 23, 2009

Silhouette










My mother in law has s small silhouette of all of her children near her front door. I love looking at them and imagining my husbands little face at seven years old. You rarely see these in the homes of younger generations. However, they are making a comeback and in so many new and wonderful ways. I found this shop on etsy and I am really impressed with her ideas and what she can do! Full figure silhouettes perfect for couples, children playing and the classic "head shot". Your imagination is the limit here. You can put them on cards, ornaments and necklaces. I think you could come up with some great personalized gifts that the whole family would love!

CLICK HERE to link to the Le Papier Studio to learn more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you, I love your comments!