Tuesday, November 24, 2009

BLACK FRIDAY

















image from: iheartfood4thought.wordpress.com


You will NOT catch me out shopping on Black Friday! Mostly because I am in Italy and they do not have such a shopping day. None the less I hate being corralled into these stores sardine style and risk being trampled by some over zealous thrifty! Honestly, is it really worth it? NO. People forget the AMAZING deals you find on the internet. You can be drinking your own coffee (look I just saved you $5.00) and sit on the couch (look I just saved you $20.00 in gas) and put those little fingers to work so you can spend more time with your loved ones (look I just saved your marriage).


Here are some mega deals they are already advertising for...SHOP HAPPY!

www.amazon.com has already started "black friday"

www.macys.com

www.dealcatcher.com
They also have a Iphone APP that keeps you up to date with lots of great deals!

Don't forget to search in your web browser for coupons. Most stores have a 20% off or free shipping coupon out there, you just have to look for it!

2 comments:

  1. I go with my mom because it is a tradition and she loves it. It means a lot to her to spend that morning with my sister and I. Meanwhile, my husband is back home on the computer getting the real deals. It all works out. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats wonderful to go with Mama...you are a GREAT daughter. Im not so sure I am as brave :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!