Friday, July 9, 2010
Happy Friday = Happy Hour
Look at this yummy drink!
I can't wait to try it. It's called a Ciroc Chic. The fresh blend of pomegranate and pineapple juices with crisp Cîroc vodka is an excellent choice for girls' night. Up the ante by garnishing this chic cocktail with edible flowers, such as pansies or violets.
Here is the recipe thanks to www.thebar.com.
U.S. Metric Conversion chart
* 1 1/2 ounce(s) Cîroc Vodka
* 1 1/2 ounce(s) pomegranate juice
* 1 ounce(s) pineapple juice
* 1 slice(s) pineapple, or edible flowers
1. Add Cîroc Vodka, pomegranate juice, and pineapple juice.
2. Shake with ice and strain into a prechilled martini glass.
3. Garnish with a pineapple slice or edible flowers.
Find 9 more perfect summer drinks at the Delish website by clicking here.