Monday, December 7, 2009

Don't Forget About Sparky!











Our pets are part of the family and even they get a little something for Christmas. See Gatsby and Leila here enjoying the holidays. Ok maybe they didn't enjoy the costumes ( but I did). I always make homemade dog treats for them and put the extras in the freezer for a nice little surprise in February.

























Martha Stewart has some adorable ideas for pet inspired gifts this season. Click Here to link to her site to see more cute pictures and great ideas!

3 comments:

  1. Love the pet photos! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry SITSmas!

    I love the animal photos-- if only my dog would sit still long enough!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,I'm the Pets Editor for MarthaStewart.com. Thank you so much for linking to our Pet Projects!

    Enjoy the holidays!

    Mark Ganem, MarthaStewart.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!