Thursday, October 15, 2009

Tis the season

As our children go back to school and they mix and mingle and the germs do the same they are bound to come home sick. I have in my lap as I type a 13 month old who is usually by this time in the morning terrorizing the dogs and has half way destroyed the house. She is the most pitiful thing right now. STREAMS of snot, watery eyes and that lackadaisical stare. This is our first major cold. I say "our" because the whole family gets involved. I can't wait until I am chasing her around again telling her to stop pushing the dogs "button". It just breaks my heart to see her so miserable.

So don't forget to wash those hands! Tis the season!

2 comments:

  1. poor thing. hope she's feeling better quickly! sending good, healthy vibes your way :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwww, poor little lady. Praying my little dude escapes it this year. Ah ha. I know. I'm funny.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!