Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vintage Italian Finds!!!









In the US it is so much fun to go to the large outdoor flea markets and antique stores and find all of sorts of old treasures and beautiful new handmade goods from crafters! I have always loved to go, but when I stumbled upon one here in Italy about nine months ago I was BLOWN away! I use to think a chair or table from the 1950’s was a great find, oh no. That’s recent history for Europe and at these antique / crafters markets you can find things from the 1500’s on up. Now, pick your jaw up off the floor! You do pay a pretty penny for those antiques but there are also some unbelievable deals to be had. I have had so much fun shopping I thought I would bring these great finds and beautiful craftsmanship to you. I am starting a section at The Dapper Darling called Vintage Italian Finds. Click here to check out the wonderful pieces I’ve gotten so far!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog on my SITS day! I love yours too and shopping for vintage household items, when I can find them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!