Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Embrace the Moustache!


To secure and or ensure my husband’s “manliness” he grows a unique villain inspired mustache once a year (mustache wax and all). After months of begging for it to be shaved off and no results, one day I decided to change my strategy. I decided to embrace and celebrate the mustache. This even included bringing them into my home! I found this hysterical pint glass that suited my search just perfectly! Everyone gets a kick out of them and now my husband has an insta-stache every time he takes a sip of beer. Cheers!
Find these adorable Mustache glasses here at BreadandBadger on Etsy!


PS..No mustache for over a year now….fingers crossed :) Embrace the Stache!

3 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest glasses ever! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too funny! My husband actually will shave off his beard...and leave just a mustache...and it makes him look like "chester the child molester" and he then chases me around the house! After awhile of me begging...(well an hour or so), he shaves off his stache and goes back to the "normal" Dave.

    P.S. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erm... you seem to have something on your lip... there... no up a bit...

    Tania (via SITS)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you, I love your comments!